Hiroshi Kurosawa, or William Hiroshi Koff, was born in 1960 and first became famous for his roles as a child actor, and then as a singer. He is the older brother of Yoko Caroline.
Hiroshi Kurosawa (real name: William Hiroshi Koff, William Hiroshi Cuff, July 18, 1960 -) is a former singer who played an active role mainly in the 1970s. Currently, he is the representative director of Odin Co., Ltd., a production company. President of Odin Pictures Co., Ltd. Served as a director of an advertising agency, Japan TV Co., Ltd.
Born in Tokyo between an American father and a Japanese mother who work for a shipping company, he made her debut as a singer in 1973 while modeling for children's clothing and the magazine Weekly Seventeen under the name of " William Hiro ." Then, renamed " Hiroshi Kurosawa " and made an actor debut in the TV drama "Shonen Tanteidan" in October 1975.
After that, he worked as a talent, but graduated from American School in Japan in Chofu City, Tokyo in 1979, and retired from the entertainment world when he entered the University of California, San Diego. The following year, 1980, transferred to the College of Liberal Arts, International Christian University.
Joined Nippon Television Network in 1984 after graduation. He left the company in 1988 after working as a director and a producer in the production bureau and sports bureau. After working as a freelance director, he established Odin, a program and commercial production company, in Meguro-ku, Tokyo in 1998. The company mainly produces NHK sports programs and international news. Overseas sports program production of sports specialized station GAORA and movie information program production of AXN. In addition, he deals with marketing and creative such as proactive.
Since 2004, he has also served as a director of the advertising agency Japan TV Co., Ltd.
- Shonen Tanteidan (BD7) (October 1975-March 1976, Nippon Television)-Starring Yoshio Kobayashi
- Laugh! Laugh! 60 minutes Drama "Continued Apathy Gakuen" (1976, TBS)-Regular
- "Let's Go Young" (April 1977-March 1979, NHK)-Sundays
- Koibito and his comrades (1972) * Yoko Caroline, Hironori William, name A only
- Koibito and Comrade-Lyrics: Yu Aku, Composition: Takao Kimura, Arrangement: Masahiko Aoi
- Onesho's Love Song-Lyrics: Hiroho Ogase, Composition/Arrangement: Asei Kobayashi * Yoko Caroline
- Mysterious girl (1973) ※ William Hiroshi name
- Mysterious Girl-Lyrics: Kazuko Katagiri, Composition: Shunichi Tokura, Arrangement: Koji Makaino
- Anxious Girl-Lyrics: Kazuko Katagiri, Composition: Shunichi Tokura, Arrangement: Koji Makaino
- Glowing sea (August 1976)
- Shining Sea-Lyrics: Atsushi Hashimoto, Composition/Arrangement: Kunihiko Murai
- Two Feathers-Lyrics: Atsushi Hashimoto, Composition/Arrangement: Kunihiko Murai
- Say hello to happiness (November 1976)
- Say hello to happiness-Lyrics: Atsushi Hashimoto, Composition/Arrangement: Yuuho Hoguchi
- Stop the Rain-Lyrics: Atsushi Hashimoto, Composition/Arrangement: Yuuho Hoguchi
- JACK & BETTY (April 1977)
- JACK & BETTY-Lyrics: Kotaro Aso, Composition/Arrangement: Koji Makaino
- Touch Out-Lyrics: Kotaro Aso, Composition/Arrangement: Koji Makaino
- Sexy Popeye (August 1977)
- Sexy Popeye-Lyrics: Masami Sugiyama, Composition: Kazuhiko Izu
- Forbidden Fruit-Lyrics: Masami Sugiyama, Composition: Kazuhiko Izu
- Soaking wet (November 1977)
- Soubure no Utsu-Lyrics: Atsushi Hashimoto, Composition/Arrangement: Yusuke Hoguchi *Renamed "Stop the Rain". The sound source is the same.
- Even if I quarrel, I am a lover